1. Publicity in each of the three yearly Issues of The Woman Conductor (WDBI’s official magazine).
2. Listing on the WBDI website and in the membership directory.
3. Recognition from the organization at the WBDI Booth at the Midwest Clinic.
4. Receiving both The Woman Conductor and the WBDI Membership Directory
BRONZE (includes all previous level benefits):
5. 1/2 page color advertisement in The Woman Conductor
SILVER (includes all previous level benefits):
6. Logo in Summer Conference promotional materials
7. Summer Conference sponsor recognition
GOLD (includes all previous level benefits):
8. Logo on Midwest promotional materials
9. Midwest luncheon sponsor recognition
Just press the red PROCEED button to the right!
Please make your $100.00, $175.00, $250.00, or $500.00 minimum check payable to WBDI and mail the check to:
Carol Nendza, WBDI Executive Secretary
10611 Ridgewood Dr.
Palos Park, IL 60464
Women Band Directors International represents women band directors of all pedagogical levels and years of experience from college students to retired directors. It is the only international organization for women band directors featured toward promoting women, providing support and community, and mentoring women in the band field.